Travel advice

The USA is vast and diverse, with varying laws, cultures, and climates. This webpage offers guidance for safe travel based on national and international government sources. However, we cannot assume liability for damages or injuries. Despite following recommended precautions, unforeseeable events may occur. You are ultimately responsible for your safety at all times.

Proper preparation

Although there are currently no travel restrictions for the United States, this does not mean that there are no potential risks for travelers. Therefore, it is crucial to embark on your journey well-prepared. One important aspect of preparation is verifying that you possess the required travel documents, such as a valid passport and an appropriate US visa.

Insurances and travel documents

A valid passport and USA visa are essential for non-American or Canadian passport holders, though tourists and business travelers may be eligible for an ESTA instead. This electronic visa is valid for up to two years, with a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days, and is linked to a specific passport.

Comprehensive travel insurance, including healthcare coverage, is crucial due to high healthcare costs in the United States. Consult an insurance company for appropriate coverage options.

Foreign nationals may need an International Driving Permit (IDP) alongside their driver’s license to drive in certain US states. Obtain an IDP before departure and carry both licenses while driving.

When applying for an ESTA through, consider registering your trip with the embassy for updates on important developments. Don’t forget to de-register after leaving the United States.

American safety recommendations

Crime can be common in the United States, so it’s important to follow travel advice to minimize risks. Laws, regulations, customs, and values may differ across states, so always comply with the local laws in the state you visit.

Customs and Laws

The legal age for purchasing and consuming alcohol in the US is 21 for all spirits, and some states allow those 18 and older to buy beer, wine, or low-alcohol beverages. Be aware of age limits when traveling between states. Using or selling illegal drugs is punishable by imprisonment or fines, with penalties varying by state. This includes marijuana, which is legal in some states but not others. As opinions on the LGBT community differ significantly, research the views in the areas you plan to visit.

Protection and Safety

  1. Never leave your passport and important documents unattended, including in a car, as criminals often target tourist vehicles.
  2. Carry essentials like phones, wallets, and passports on you, rather than in a separate bag, especially in South Florida where theft risk is higher.
  3. Avoid dimly lit and quiet areas, especially when alone or after dark. Shootings, while rare, do occur in the US, and firearms can be legally carried. Stay alert and avoid risky situations, even though violence is typically not aimed at tourists.
  4. Steer clear of slums in major cities, particularly after dark. Some neighborhoods in New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Houston have high crime rates. Dial 911 in emergencies and contact the embassy at +44 20 7499 9000 if needed.
Happy customers
Client Satisfaction
0 %
Success rate
0 %

The countries for which you can apply for a student visa may vary depending on your country of origin and the specific regulations of the country you wish to study in. However, the current country we offer right now is only the United States.

Eligibility for skill migration visas varies depending on the specific immigration regulations of the country you wish to migrate to. In general, however, skill migration visas are designed for individuals who possess certain skills or qualifications that are in demand in the country of their choice.

Age restrictions may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for, as well as the specific regulations of the country you wish to travel to. In general, however, there are no age restrictions for most types of visas.

Yes, it is possible to apply for both a holiday visa and a student visa. However, it is important to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements for each type of visa and that you have the necessary documents and financial resources to support your stay.

If you do not have a job offer, there may still be options available to you for obtaining a visa, depending on your qualifications, skills, and desired destination country. Consult with a reputable visa processing agency or refer to government websites for more information.

Yes, this company is registered

The main consultant for the visa application process may vary depending on the visa processing agency you are using. Ensure that you have a designated point of contact and that you are comfortable with their level of expertise and customer service.

Reputable visa processing agencies may offer support in the event of a visa rejection, such as advice on how to appeal the decision or how to address any issues that may have led to the rejection.

Fees for the visa application process may vary depending on the type of visa, the country of destination, and the specific services being offered by the visa processing agency. Always confirm the fees in advance and ensure that they are transparent and reasonable.

An ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is a digital travel authorization that allows eligible travelers to enter the United States for business, tourism, or transit purposes without obtaining a visa. Citizens of certain countries who participate in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are required to have an ESTA before boarding a flight to the US.

You can apply for an ESTA online through our form.

When applying for an ESTA, you will need to provide your personal information, passport details, travel itinerary, and answer some security-related questions.

It usually takes a few minutes to process an ESTA application. However, in some cases, it may take up to 72 hours to receive a decision.

An ESTA is valid for two years from the date of approval, or until the expiration date of your passport, whichever comes first.

Yes, you can use your ESTA for multiple trips to the United States, as long as your travel itinerary and the purpose of your visit remain the same.

You can modify or update your ESTA application after submission, but only if the changes are related to your personal information or travel itinerary.

If your ESTA application is denied, you may still be able to travel to the US by obtaining a visa from the nearest US embassy or consulate.

If your passport information changes after obtaining an ESTA, you will need to apply for a new ESTA with your updated information.